Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Customforher, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Customforher.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Customforher to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Customforher will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
PAYMENT & ORDER
- Currently, for safety and convenience, we prefer to accept credit card & PayPal as our main payment method.
- Orders will be shipped within 3-7 workdays upon receiving. A tracking number will be e-mailed to you only after the order is shipped. Or check from the order status page. For the world's most part, the orders are supposed to reach your door. Please track the status of the parcel via the tracking number provided in emails. Then, contact local post offices for parcel if not received within expected shipping time. Finally, contact us for further information.
- Customforher places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Customforher in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Customforher can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Customforher, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
Shipment, Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All items purchased from Customforher are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Customforher site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Customforher offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Customforher has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- Customforher strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- However, if a product offered by Customforher itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of Customforher products are guaranteed against defects for 90 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Customforher disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Customforher.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Customforher arising from any product sold on the Customforher site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Customforher, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
Marketing use of your personal information
By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Customforher. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of USA.
If customers have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding the Policy or any other issues regarding privacy and security, please do not hesitate to contact Customforher customer care representatives:firstname.lastname@example.org.